CMI Healthcare Services is a private, non-profit 501c3 organization founded in June 1990 to provide community based mental health services. The organization has seen tremendous growth and development over the past 30 years. Today, CMI is the ONLY fully integrated comprehensive behavioral health and primary care organization in the city of Memphis.
CMI utilizes many principles to include Recovery Principles and Evidence Based Practices to assist in the delivery of our services that strive to empower individuals to reach their optimal level of wellness and functional capability by serving the whole person: mind, body & spirit.
What kind of services does CMI provide?
- Primary Care Services
- Tennessee Health Link Provider (THL)
- Care Management Services (Adults & Children) Behavioral Health Medication Management Clinics Walk-In Access to behavioral health services
- HIV Transitional Home Services 24/7 Residential Treatment Services
- Homeless services and services to prevent homelessness
- Assistance in the application process for SSI/SSDI
- Mid-South Food Bank Partner Agency Individual & Group Therapy
- GED Preparation Classes
- Vocational Rehabilitation Training
- Victim of Crime Advocates (VOCA)
- Substance Abuse Outpatient Services
- On-Site Pharmacy Services provided by First Pharmacy Services, Inc.
3171 Directors Row